The Certificate of Excellence Award
Enviro Trips ™ established the Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in 2010 to encourage and assist students to motivate students and teachers to open classroom doors to field learning and become actively involved in conserving the natural wealth of our planet and its vibrant cultural heritage. It was also aimed to enhance self-development through our various activities and gently guiding young minds through the potentially difficult periods between adolescents and adulthood.
The Certificate of Excellence Award is one of individual challenge, providing our students with a balanced, non-competitive environment of varied activities which promote self reliance, perseverance, responsibility towards others, environmental stewardship and personal discovery.
Types of Awards
- Certificate of Excellence- Environmental Systems & Societies Camp
This is awarded In recognition of your active participation in the various camp initiatives & for having developed a coherent perspective of the inter-relationship of environmental systems & societies.
- Certificate of Excellence- Creativity, Action and Service Camp
This is awarded in recognition of your active involvement during this camp in the arts and creative thinking initiatives physically challenging outdoor activities & your voluntary service to the native communities of the region
- Certificate of Excellence- Tribal Cultures & Traditional Knowledge Camp
This is awarded in recognition of your outstanding service & dedication to the Tribal and Indigenous Communities of the region and your active participation in the various cultural and traditional knowledge initiatives undertaken during
this camp. We commend you for your sincere efforts.
- Certificate of Excellence- Earths Champions
This is awarded in recognition of your commitment and active participation in the various high-learning ecological, environmental and cultural activities conducted during this camp. We commend you for your efforts
Points to be noted:
- The Certificate of Excellence award is available to all participants of Enviro Trips programs, who have actively engaged in all activities conducted.
- The award offered is aligned to the nature of activities conducted during the field trip.
- Activities are individually challenging and non-competitive.
- There are no levels of this award.
- This award is non-political, with no consideration of religion caste or creed.
- Students who have earned the certificate of excellence are encouraged to add this to their profile.